By Lex Li
This page shows you the release notes of Jexus web server.
In this article:
Released on Oct 11, 2015
- Fixed a bug that in rare cases IndexOutOfRangeException is thrown under high load.
Released on May 30, 2015
- Fixed the bug that for FastCGI module port number appears in SERVER_NAME variable.
- Added log entries for reverse proxy module.
- Enhanced security protection to prevent cross site scripting via some special URL patterns.
Released on Jan 4, 2015
- “X-Real-Host” header is added by Jexus when reverse proxy is enabled. This header contains HTTP host header from original requests.
- Added a feature so that Jexus automatically kills the process who listens to the ports in need.
- Optimized the strategy of web application loading. Switched from MultiDomainHost to SingleDomain.
Released on Oct 12, 2014
- Fixed the bug that data lost in reverse proxy and FastCGI modules when PUT requests are being processed.
- Optimized ASP.NET thread pooling algorithm to achieve better throughput.
Released on September 28, 2014
- Added OWIN support, and OWIN compliant frameworks such as NancyFX/SignalR are supported.
- Added HTTP 100 support when client side sends “Expect: 100-continue”.
- Add chunked transfer encoding support to FastCGI module.
Released on July 30, 2014
- Fixed the bug that leads to incomplete log files.
- Added a dedicated thread pool for FastCGI module to boost concurrency.
Released on Jan 12, 2014
- Fixed “ASP.NET log entry might be incomplete” bug in logging.
- Added two settings in server configuration, httpd.MaxTotalMemory and httpd.MaxCpuTime.
- Added app_offline.htm support.
Released on Oct 1, 2013
- Maximum number of worker processes is increased to [number of CPU cores] + 1 (still need to be <= 8).
- Maximum connections are now dynamically adjusted to avoid file descriptor exhaustion.
- Enabled TCPDEFERACCEPT option at TCP layer.
- Fixed “cannot find all hang worker processes” bug in application pool ping.
- Fixed “Range: byte=0-x is not properly processed” bug in Range header processing.
- Fixed “ASP.NET module cannot get external port number in NAT setup where external and internal port numbers differ” bug.
Released on July 1, 2013
- Added application pool ping support.
- Added a new option to change socket listener binding from default to a certain IP address.
- Added a new option to control IP address whitelist.
Released on May 11, 2013
- Fixed “Chinese characters in request path or query string can not be resolved correctly” bug in reverse proxy module.
- Fixed “pathinfo is lost” bug.
- Improved HTTPS support.
- (Breaking) ASP.NET State Service is now incorporated into Jexus master service process to simplify management;
- (Breaking) Added a single command “jws” to replace individual commands like “jws.start”, “jws.stop”.
- Core thread pool is optimized.
Released on Jan 21, 2013
- FastCGI and reverse proxy modules now support multiple cookies.
- Added chunked transfer encoding support.
- Improved support for files with Chinese names mangled on Linux after copying from Windows.
- ASP.NET module now has OPTIONS/PUT/DELETE verbs enabled to support Web API projects.
- Improved data transmission method used in application pool control and cross app domain communication. Boosted static file performance by 5% and ASP.NET by 40%.
- Other bug fixes.